The premiere resource for the commercial interior design market.
Dedicated to providing the story behind the aesthetic, our 107,000+ audience of both digital and print know i+s is the go-to to learn the latest in long-term design trends, industry certification, sustainability, material science, and where design is headed. Readers know that when they turn to i+s, they are getting insight into the latest they need to know to get their job done.
On the Pages of i+s
With i+s, you can expect fascinating content and journalistic integrity from a team who is curious and passionate about what is happening in the industry, including:
- Concise updates from the latest research in the field, helping the A+D community keep on top of what they need to know
- A forum for association members to hear the latest from ASID, IIDA, and IDEC.
- Long-term trend analysis looking beyond what’s hot right now toward what you can expect in 5 to 10 years’ time.
- The best products rolling out the doors each month so you always know what’s new
- Clear information on the latest in material science.
- Opinions from the best voices in the industry.
- Updates on the newest designers making waves
How to Specify Series
Design principals have suggested young designers do not fully understand the various aspects of product specification; in order to speed up this education process—and to reinforce best practices to more seasoned professionals—i+s will be producing a monthly series featuring a print column contributed by industry associations, podcast and webinar series, and digital eblasts.
|January/February||Retail||How to Specify for Wellness|
|March/April||Public/Institutional||How to Specify for Wellness|
|May/June||Healthcare and Senior Living||How to Specify for Wellness|
|July/August||Education||How to Specify for Wellness|
|September/October||Workplace||How to Specify for Wellness|
|November/December||Hospitality||How to Specify for Wellness|
Participate in this groundbreaking series and position your brand as a thought-leader in your respective product category.
- Full-page ad within print article
- Podcast interview between your company representative and i+s editor, hosted on our website and roughly a dozen platforms including iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Anchor
- Featured Product ad within HOW TO SPECIFY e-newsletter
Rate: $7,000 per topic
Total Impressions: 55,500
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITY (limited to 1 sponsor per topic)
HOW TO SPECIFY Webinar:
- Recognition of your sponsorship on intro and conclusion slides to include logo and website link
- Logo with link to your website on the event landing page and within all promotional emails; 3 eblasts minimum to the full interiors+sources email list
- Lead delivery of those individuals who registered or viewed webinar day of and 12-months post
Rate: $5,000 per webinar
Total Impressions: 60,500
i+s and BUILDINGS eBookshelf
Our readers have repeatedly asked us for more detailed information on specific topics.
Bookshelf to help our readers do their jobs more effectively.
In this series we will blend original content from our editors, syndicated subject matter from industry experts as well as original content from sponsors like you. You are the expert in your field. Let us get this expertise in front of our 196,000+ unique professionals.
Each eHandbook will address a crucial, timely subject important to our audiences of designers, architects, building owners, and facilities professionals.
Sponsorship of this eHandbook
Sponsors receive a robust lead generation program accompanied by branding and thought leadership. This program is guaranteed to hand your team qualified sales leads of facility professionals, architects, and designers in need of your products and solutions.
- Leads of all recipients who have downloaded the eHandbook
- Full page ad within this content rich platform
- Thought leadership through placement of your case study, white paper, or CEU within this editorially generated tool. First two pages of your content will be featured with links to complete article at your desired URL
- Launch of the eHandbook will be promoted within each of our weekly eNewsletters to 75,000+
- Promoted via all social media platforms
- Promoted in the digital edition of each magazine
For an additional fee our staff of professional writers will create the case study or CEU on your behalf.