Most recent articles
1. Arbor is a fixture from IconeLuce that has small metal arms with round light sources on the ends. Each LED board can be turned to rotate the light direction from completely indirect, direct and indirect, or completely direct. Arbor is available in different sizes and colors: white, gold aluminum, silver, light gray, and copper.
2. Elina is a laser-cut curtain fabric from Création Baumann. Its vertical design is counterbalanced with a delicate horizontal stripe at regular intervals. Elina’s clean lines filter incoming light to produce a serene symmetrical pattern. The offering comes in white or black, and is made of 100-percent flame-retardant polyester.
3. The PEBBLE collection from Ronbow represents Ora Ito’s idea of “simplexity.” The glossy white wood finish acts as a canvas to best showcase the unique, organic, pebble-like shapes and curves. The vanity design also integrates an LED mirror and a solid-surface sink
top for a simple, seamless look.
4. Frank by 7Gods creates a warm and inviting pool of light. Its multifaceted edges shower the wall and ceiling with an array of patterns arranged in a pentagonal formation. It is constructed of polished brass and chrome, and uses an E26 bulb.
5. Fantini has updated its Venezia collection with two handle options. One style takes the form of a transparent glass disc (shown), which is solid but has faceted edges that allow a glimpse of the serigraph, or screen-printing, on the base for a 3D effect. The other version is a tapered, horizontal form in black or chromed metal that is a modern interpretation of a classic level handle.
6. The Relik collection by Havwoods features reclaimed aged timber that breathes new life into contemporary environments. Organic Painted Pine planks are sourced from across the world: mooring posts found in Venetian waters, frames from Transylvanian barns and houses, and stores and farms from early North America. The engineered boards can be used on floors, walls, ceilings, doors, furniture, and even lighting.